The joy of life does not come principally from human relationships. God has placed it all around us, it's in everything & anything that we can experience. We just need to change the way we look at those things.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Kenai Fjords Tour

At 9am, left on a 9-hour, 140 mile Wildlife & Northwestern Fjord Glacier cruise along with 140 other passengers.  Was an awesome day.  Saw sea otters, Bald eagles, puffins & other seabirds, porpoises, sea lions, harbor seals, lots of purple & orange starfish, Fin & Humpback whales.  The porpoises swam alongside the boat.  The Humpbacks were super showy...repeatedly pec slapping the water, lots of flukes, & several huge breaches.  Just like in the pictures!  My batteries on my little camera died & I didn't have spares...hope I got a few that I'll share later.